Our Client Commitment
We take our role as property managers seriously and aspire to deliver a tailored, property-specific service that consistently goes above and beyond owner’s expectations. We believe that:
- Your property is a significant investment and should always be treated as such.
- Everyone deserves to live in a property that is safe and proactively maintained.
- Every owner/resident has the right to have their queries responded to promptly.
- Service charges should be reasonable, stable, transparent and clearly maximise value for money.
- Same day response to all e-mails received prior to 15:00. Response times range from immediate to less than two hours for all telephone calls.
- Third-party response: If no response is received from a third party by the following day, an update will be given to the client and the third party will be requested to respond immediately.
- Immediate response to all emergency calls as per our 24/7/365 emergency service.
SLA items included:
- Quarterly property management reports to Directors.
- Quarterly financial reports to Directors.
- Site visits by a Petra representative on average once fortnightly.
- Quarterly Directors meetings.
- AGM and Budget meetings (typically held together).
- Additional meetings can be arranged especially in the early months of the contract at no extra cost, to deal with the handover and define a property management plan.