At Petra Management, we take pride in our employees. We are committed to creating a positive work environment that offers expert training and development, opportunities for advancement and competitive remuneration.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and vendor invoices.
- Preparing vendor payments for electronic processing via the on-line banking system.
- Monitoring customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and payment plans.
- Correspondence with clients to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Dealing with vendors, handling internal and external queries etc.
- Reconciling bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Other administration on an ad hoc basis.
- Holiday cover
- Must have fluency in both written and oral English
- Accuracy and attention to detail are extremely important.
- Three years bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- IT literacy including a strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Previous experience with Quickbooks a very strong advantage.
- Experience in the Property Industry would be an advantage.
- Reliable and pro-active team player with a service oriented attitude.
- Good telephone manner and organisational skills.
Please apply by filling out the form on the Careers Page of the website and attaching a cover letter and CV detailing why this position would suit you. Salary is depending on experience.
We would like to thank you in advance for your application. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.