We have a track record of repeat business with Landlords thanks to our strong screening of tenants. We operate on a “no let, no fee” basis, and letting fees only apply once a tenancy has been secured.
We offer a two-tiered letting service based on your individual needs.
1) Lettings only
2) Lettings and management
The services included in these agreements are as follows:
*Note that the prices shown below are approximations, and vary depending on the condition and number of apartments/flats being let. We also offer cost reductions for renewals.
Option 1: Letting only
- An Initial free-of-charge property inspection and advice on monthly rent level.
- A targeted marketing campaign, with listings on major property websites such as daft.ie, rent.ie and our own home page, petra.ie.
- Scheduling and attending viewings and replying to queries from prospective tenants.
- Rigorous vetting of prospective tenants including background and credit checks when necessary.
- Negotiating optimal terms of lease with approved tenants, including preparation and signing of letting agreement.
- Collecting the first month’s rental payment plus the security deposit.
- Arranging a standing order with the tenant for future rental payments.
- Transferring gas, electricity and telephone accounts into the new tenant’s name and arranging for rendering of final accounts held under previous tenancy.
- Assisting the Landlord in registering the tenancy under the Private Residential Tenancies Act, 2004.
Option 2: Letting and Management
- Includes all the above services, plus:
- Preparing an inventory of the property and supervising same during and at the end of the tenancy.
- Collecting and bookkeeping rent payments on a monthly basis. Following up on overdue accounts.
- Acting as the Landlord’s representative with all tenant queries.
- Carrying out property inspections on a quarterly basis.
- Reporting to the Landlord on major maintenance issues.
- Arranging necessary repairs and maintenance as required.
- Liaising with you in advance of expiry of lease to prepare for renewal or letting of property.
- Inspecting property upon lease expiry prior to refunding tenants deposits.