PETRA MANAGEMENT is an expanding medium-sized property management company with its office in Sandyford, Dublin 18.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate with a minimum of two years’ experience to join a dynamic and growing property management company in a full-time role. This position would especially suit an individual interested in property management and looking for hands-on exposure to a number of fields in an excellent learning environment.
You must have a proven track record in RESIDENTIAL Property Management and have obtained a relevant diploma/degree qualification. You will be responsible for managing approx 6 or 7 residential developments and will report directly to the Managing Director of the Company.
Your daily responsibilities will also include financial management/budgeting, contract management, project management / supervision as well as liaising with clients. You must have good technical ability and an excellent understanding of the technology utilised in multi unit developments.
You will receive additional training/mentoring in this role and progression is possible. The successful candidate will be expected to display initiative, leadership, exceptional problem solving, strong interpersonal skills, a very high level of attention to detail.
Candidates must be proficient in:
Computerised accounts- ( a good knowledge of QuickBooks is an advantage).
Must have advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office packages.
• Excellent oral and written English is essential.
• Excellent knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office software packages, including Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 50 words per minutes typing speed.
• Have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
• Ability to work on their own initiative and multitask. Quick thinking and good decision making.
NOTE: Please apply with Cover Letter (detailing your residential property management experience and why this job is for you)